My Official Websites.

Friday, May 24, 2013

REVIEW: MET- TATHIONE Soap



Hello again! I’ll be blogging about this new product I have been using to lighten or whiten my skin.
Let me introduce you…



 Met Tathione Soap!  

 About this Soap:

Your skin is precious, lavish it with luxury. MET has Alpha Arbutin, a superior double whitening agent, and glutathione to whiten your skin. It also contains natural skin moisturizers from palm and coconut oils, as well as essential soybean extracts that even out fine lines and blemishes, making your skin soft, smooth and radiant. Use MET premium whitening soap morning and evening, and see amazing results.


 Ingredients:

Glutathione, alpha Arbutin,  soybean milk culture filtrate, soybean (glycine soja) extract, fatty acie, aqua, palm acid, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium cocyle isethionate, bytylene glycol, fragrance, tocopherol, etidronic acid, disodium EDTA, Titanium dioxide.

★ Directions for use:

Leave it for 3 minutes.
Then rinse off the soap.
Face and Body whitening purposes



★ After use:

This is not PAID advertisement.  I’m a cosplayer/Model and I’m interested to use products that will lighten my skin :3

Well, after using it for a month? I really like the peeling effect of this soap; it cleaned my elbow and knee parts. It lightened my skin more when using it. I leave it usually 2 to 3 minutes before I rinse the suds off and I can see that it starts to peel off my burnt or darken spots in my skin. It’s expensive though, I bought it in Mercury drug (Drug stores) and costs 400+. The peeling effect happens almost every time you use the soap which is really good.

★ Here is a pic of the peeling effect 


★ Here is my old pic before and now my new pic★ 




★ What I like about this:
- Effective whitening product for body and face
- Mild Peeling effect for burnt or darken spots
- Doesn’t melts that fast
- Leaves my skin moisturized and shiny


★ What I don’t like:
- Expensive (I guess it deserves the expensive price because of the brand)

★ Recommendations:
- For those who have burnt skin? I recommend you using this soap, it has its mild peeling effect.


6 comments:

  1. Can it really peel your skin? I am looking for soaps that can really peel the skin to see its effectiveness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried a lot of whitening soap. I am currently using glutamax. It is effective but i want another soap that can give fast effect :''( pls help. I am very despirate in whitening my skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can it really peel your skin? I am looking for soaps that can really peel the skin to see its effectiveness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can it really peel your skin? I am looking for soaps that can really peel the skin to see its effectiveness

    ReplyDelete