My Official Websites.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dairy Post: Facial Mask Review and Random things about my Life

Hey! It’s been a while since I have blogged or reviewed anything. Anyways, I started to use this iWhite brand – whitening (peeking mask).






I’m going to post this early to tell you guys what’s been happening in my life ^.^
Last year December, of course Christmas, I joined the event, Karangahan. Held in Albay, Bicol (Philippines), it’s one of the most awesome Christmas event that I joined since I wasn’t able to join much cosplay event here because of school T_T.
I cosplayed as ELSA from Frozen! (pic here)






And January, BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL btw... passed, nothing really much good thing came, still busy with school until this march. So here I am starting to review products again! ^.^

If you want me to review any product you can contact me in my facebook account  

www.facebook.com/rinamenesesofficial

Anyways, that's all for now! I'll post the review either by monday or sunday about the iWhite Facial Mask :) 
Keep updated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment