My Official Websites.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

REVIEW: iWhite Facial Peeling Mask

Hey guys! It’s me again!

In my last blog, I was about to blog and review about the iWhite Peeling mask. After Using it for almost 2 weeks and here is the results!  But before showing you the results, here is my review about the pack <3 

 

  iWhite Whitening Pack Peeling Mask   



 About this: 

iWhite whitening pack instantly removes dead skin, deep-seated dirt and other impurities to reveal a radiant, glowing and younger looking skin.
Especially formulated with mulberry extract that whitens dark skin and evens out discolorations, panax ginseng root extract that revitalizes and improves skin health and vitamin A, C , E and B5 to prevent pre mature aging.

 Ingredients 

Mull berry root extract, Aloe Vera leaf extract and Panax Ginseng root extract

★ Directions for use:
Apply ample amount of iWhite Whitening pack avoiding the eyes, nose and mouth areas. Wait for 15 minutes or until it dries off then peel off from the chin upwards. Use 2-4 times a week. 

 

Note: For those who don't like messy masks applications? This is NOT for you. Here's how it looks like when I applied it before and after. 

 

Note: The substance is like a thick cream when you apply it. It's very messy, make sure you avoid the part near your ear. The side burns of your hair (sorry I don't know what it's called, but the hair part near your ear), make sure you don't put some of the cream there or else after peeling off? It's going to hurt a lot.

 

Note: Here's how messy it looks like when I applied it all over. Make sure you avoid the nose, eyes and lip area. 



After Use:

Well after using this, it really cleans your face specially the uneven colors and also cleans your pores. It does clean your pimple mark's a bit. It removes your outer scars, it does how ever leaves the red mark that your pimple had. 



Note: Here's how it looks like when peeled off. 



DAY 1 (Pic Above)
Of using the iwhite peeling mask, look at that visible pimple scar (the ones with the red spot with white stuff on it?). It actually looks worst that than before using the peeling mask.




Day 2 
of using the peeling mask and as you can see the scar in my pimple disappear. Slowly cleaning my pores also. 


Day 3 
of using the mask. As you can see it lightens the pores and it actually is effective in making your skin look whiter and makes it even. Also the pimple marks? Look how it cleans the outer part of the pimple marks. Check the first day. It really is effective in evening out your skin color <3 


★ What I like about this:

- It evens out the color of my skin
- Cleans pores very well
- It also removes the outer scars of my pimples 
- Its cheap and only costs 25 pesos (Philippine money) 
- After peeling, it leaves a soft skin afterwards

★ What I don't like about this:

- It's messy ( i have to keep my wet wipes with me all the time whenever I use this) 


★ Recommendations: 

For those who have uneven tanned part in their face here's for you. Also I recommend this for cleaning the pores and outer pimple scars 


Hope you like my review! And if you need any help in skin care or cosplay? Feel free to talk to me in my page in facebook www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses








2 comments:

  1. good for ilang use po ang isang pack ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for 1 night but depends if you know how to conserve :)

      Delete