My Official Websites.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Cosplay: Jinx The Loose Canon

Hey guys! It’s me again! I wanted to share my best ADC that I am so fond to use! She’s is the most wreckless and brutal wrecker I have ever known in the game!

C’mon! LETS GET JINXED! :D


Jinx 
(League of Legends)


Lore: Jinx lives to wreak havoc without a thought for consequence, leaving a trail of mayhem and panic in her wake. A manic and impulsive criminal, she despises nothing more than boredom, and gleefully unleashes her own volatile brand of pandemonium to the one place she finds dullest: Piltover. With an arsenal of deadly toys, she unleashes the brightest explosions and loudest blasts - all the better to shock and surprise the hapless authorities. Always just out of the law's reach, Jinx's favorite game is to toy with Piltover's finest - especially Vi.


 

Yes, that’s me, I know! Shockingly its me haha! I had the huge guts to do this cosplay of mine. First of all I want to give credits to my over all cosplay. I made my costume (as always) out of satin and some katrina cloth. Had to thread them criscross on the bra part (the black one) to make it look like its leather.. BUT its not XD It’s satin cloth. 


I bought my wig from Teressa Sivilla, a cosplayer also in Manila. It was a 2nd hand Miku Hatsune Append wig, a lil bit of adjustment and some wig fixing, I styled it looking like jinx (front look)




And as for my props! It’s obvious who made them! Non other than Atch Xiao from Atch Xiao’s RARE productions :>

I love how they made my powpow and fishbones! I know it still lacks zap T^T IM WORKING ON IT! So please be patient! >___< The props are made from rubber sheets and glued with a shoe glue :>

 
AND OF COURSE! I am so happy with all these shots! Photographer? NON OTHER than MR PAO ARROYO! We shot this around a wrecked up place, with tons of rocks and stuff. Cuz you know.. meyhem! HAHA! He is also one of the one who shot my miss fortune cosplay :3 (www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses )
Honestly, He took a huge risk in taking these shots. Cuz during my shoot with him, he and I got broozed a lot! He bled though and I kept saying sorry to him that day. But he said he was fine so still.. :< 

 

OH! Before I forget! The contact lens that I am wearing here? Are from a cosplayer - friend of mine also :>
One of my closest friends, Paulette Millaflor


Anyways! That’s all for now! I hope to post more cosplay photo’s of mine! :>

Of course! More League of Legends cosplay! :>



 
" Rawrrrr! Ama get you~~"
www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses

            Rina  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No comments:

Post a Comment