My Official Websites.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

MTO: Starting of Costumes for Clients

Hey guys! I have a new MTO that I have been working on :>
Yes It’s for a client. Sooooooo there will be a new category in my topics! MTO!
Anyways, I’ll be updating my mto costumes and other stuff here in my blog :> I will also post updates about the mto’s in my page in facebook!
I have 2 MTO costumes working on at the moment. A client in manila (Philippines) and here at my place.


Here are the cloth and some material’s that I bought from the store :>




I started working on the first one, which is a boot cover.


And the other one will be a baby HAPPY costume from Fairy tail! Yes, a lil baby will be wearing it! <3   

 " Rawrrrr! Ama get you~~"
www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses

            Rina  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No comments:

Post a Comment