My Official Websites.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Food World: Max Restaurant

Max's Restaurant 
  
Hey guys!  It’s me again with a new set of delicious treat!

Max is a well known restaurant here in Bicol! Mom loves max a lot that every Sunday, after mass, I seem to recall that most of the times we eat in max hehe

Moving on! 

I tried something new today. Instead of eating chicken sisig, I have ordered fried tofu with sauteed kangkong! The sauce is amazing! It had a lil bit of mushroom to it also with a pinch of sauteed chopped garlic.

I would really love to go back and eat at max restaurant .
 As an HRM student, food is my passion. I would love to share and how them about food ^^ 

I hope to share more about the food here in bicol! ^^
I'll keep you all posted! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment