My Official Websites.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

MTO: Happy from Fairy Tail

HEY GUYS! It's me again!




I wanted to share to you about my recent mto. Since there had some blackouts here at my province.  I am truly disapointed with my unfinished mto of Happy from fairy tail (T▽T) 
Due to the brownouts (black outs) here in our province.



I had to hand stitch some of them :< though the client wanted to get the costume already, so I instructed her the following things that are needed to ve attached (e.g wings, facial features) 



These were the ears <3 

I also seem to have an excess of fabrics here at my room from my previous cosplay costumes.
I'll be pushing through with the following:

- Ghost Bride Morgana
- heart seeker vayne

I have no idea yet what to use on the violet and the silver metallic spandex fabrics.. ( ≧Д≦)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADA'S OUTTAAA DUUR! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ XD ^^v 


 

" Rawrrrr! Ama get you~~"

www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses

            Rina  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No comments:

Post a Comment