My Official Websites.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

REVIEW: Caresse All Clear Hair removal cream


Hey guys! Welcome to my new Blogspot of reviews or whatevers about anything and about everything.
I had to create a new account, WHY? I have no idea what happened to my old blog. It just… POOFED! GONE! It just disappears without a trace. HAH!

Well anywhores :D

I’ll be reviewing this Hair removal cream that I have been using for a month.


   CARESSE ALL CLEAR (hair removal cream)    


About this cream:

Reduces Hair Regrowth
Soft and smooth skin is the dream of every woman. Give your skin a fresh start by removing unwanted hair with the NEW ALL CLEAR hair removal cream in just 5 MINUTES. Feel confident and enjoy gorgeous skin with long lasting smoothness.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Potassium Thioglycolate, cetearyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol , Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Sulfite, Methylparaben, Parfum, Propylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Urea, Disodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica and CI 77891

Its special ingredients work softly & effectively on the skin to completely remove unwanted hair in just 5 Minutes. Rose & Lemon Frag

Its special ingredients work softly but effectively on the skin 
to completely remove unwanted hair. Takes gentle care of your skin leaving it smooth and supple All Clear Hair Removal Cream and Lotion is the gentlest way of removing hair in 5 minutes of time. The pleasant fragrance (Rose & Lemon) is an added advantage that gives you a feeling of freshness after treatment. Available in 25ml & 100ml (Tube) and 40ml & 80ml (Jar)
, along with Moisturizing Sachet 


Directions:
- Read precautions before use.
- Apply directly on the skin with the spatula, spreading the cream - evenly in a layer thick enough to cover the hair. Do not rub in. 
- Leave the cream on the skin for 5 minutes times with a watch, - then gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area. If hair -comes away easily remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. If the hair doesn't come away, leave the cream on for a few extra minutes with out exceeding 10 minutes of total application time.
- Rinse immediately using luke warm water. DO NOT USE SOAP. Gently pat skin dry and enjoy smoother skin for longer.


After use:

Honestly? I really love this product. Its expensive, costs about 400 and shipping fee costs 100, yes its pricey but its super effective and I would actually give 4 stars for this. 4 stars cuz it’s effective BUT pricey. I guess it deserves its price since its good for a month, super effective, and it’s from abroad. I live in the Philippines, but a friend of mine who is a beautician has another friend abroad selling this so she tried it out and suggested it to me. Check this picture above. My right arm has the ones with the hair, and the other one is where I applied the Cream!





What I like about this:

  It doesn’t irritates in my skin
   It smells nice (rose fragrance)
   Effectively removes hair about 4 minutes or 5 minutes.
   My legs/arms hair had less growth after using it.
   PAINLESS results


What I don’t like about it:

   It’s a bit Pricey (but worth it :D)


NOTE: 
 I'm selling this also 
Price: 500 pesos (Philippine Money)

How to Contact me: www.facebook.com/ruisamaofficialfanpage
www.facebook.com/rinamenesesofficial

11 comments:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.
    shemale hair removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope it helps! :) More blog to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it says on the cream that it makes hair growth less, but does it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I wanted to know on which site did you buy it??? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can actually buy it in watsons or robinsons (or any malls that is available with facial or body wash)!

      Delete
  5. Hey, can it be applied to the face?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You can actually buy it in watsons or robinsons (or any malls that is available with facial or body wash)!

      Delete
  7. Find the most effective and convenient Hair Removal Cream, products, solutions and reviews. Visit our site to get lovinabargain hair removal information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks a ton for the wonderful share of hair removal products.

    ReplyDelete