My Official Websites.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Review: IVORY Soap Bars



"Hello and welcome again guys! We will be reviewing another product!
Let me introduce to you..."

★ Ivory bar Soap 

About this Soap:
Ivory Bar Soap provides a simple, effective clean for the entire family without breaking the bank! It is free of dyes and heavy perfumes and is 99.44% PURE. Made in USA. Ivory is recommended by 4 out of 5 moms and has been proven and trusted brand for over 30 years

- 99.44% PURE (it floats!)
- No dyes or Heavy fragrances
- recommended by 4/5 moms
- For beautiful looking skin (makes a great facial cleanser)
- Available in refreshing original and Aloe scents

Ingredients:
Soduim Tallowate, Soduim Palamte, Water, Sodium Cocoate, Soduim Palm, Glycerin, Soduim Chloride, Fragrance, Coconut Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Tallow Accid, Palm Acid,

You can buy it in super markets, 3 in 1 small pack.





After Use:
I used this product for a month actually, and I would say that it’s effective removing acne/ pimple problems in my face cleans my pores and slowly whitens my face. Before I use a product, I have to search other reviews about this soap and interesting fact is that what I read about other’s reviews? It seems to have a great effect on my face! I don’t use it in my body though, because a friend of mine just recommended me that I should only use this in my face.
Just check this part of my face! It’s really nice!




What I like about this:
 The price is so cheap
 Effective in removing Acne, Pimples, cleans pores and whitens
 IT FLOATS! :D
 Doesn’t have that really strong aroma which is just right
 It doesn’t melt that fast when in use

What I don’t like about this:
 It makes my face dry
 Always out of stock here in our place D:

Recommendations:
★ I would recommend this for those who have problems with acne, pimples and pores. Good effect on face not much in body. 


How to Contact Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment