My Official Websites.

Monday, March 17, 2014

REVIEWS: Advance E.B BB cream


Hey guys! It’s me again with another set of reviews! As a cosplayer I have to extremely be cautious of what I put into my face. I search about these products then review about them. In this case, this BB CREAM brand will be very helpful in cosplays or just going outdoors! 

 

★ Advance BB cream (Whitening

About this:
A whitening foundation and moisturizing cream rolled into one! E.B Advance BB cream whitening provides a flawless coverage while concealing blemishes and dark spots and protecting it front the harmful rays of the sun. With the help of its potent Moisturizers such as Shea butter and Vitamin F, It richly moisturizes your skin to make it soft and smooth


Ingredients:
 


Application:
After washing your face with soap and drying it. Apply with lil amount of bb cream on the forehead, nose cheeks and chin area, apply evenly on the face. Here’s a before and after pic of mine.


Here is my pic BEFORE applying the BB cream :) (Above)

 

Here is my pic in applying the bb cream after, see how it evens my skin tone. 
It's really nice, its not oily or watery. 





What I like about this:
  • -          It’s really nice and lightens my skin where ever I go
  • -          It evens out my dark spots
  • -          I don’t have to apply tons of foundation to hide my pimples or so
  • -          It whitens my skin over time. A month actually

What I don’t like about this:
  • -          It’s expensive because It’s an E.B brand


Recommendations:
  • -          This is a good BB cream for pageants or Cosplays.
  • -          For those who work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment