My Official Websites.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Food World: Delica, Japanese restaurant

DELICA, Japanese Restaurant

 
Hey Hey!  It’s me again!

I forgot to tell you about this hang out that me and my friends had! Honestly, they are the most closest friends that I have evuur jammed with in my entire life! I feel like there is a special bond between the four of us.

Before I share the “about them friends”  I wanted to share to you how are jam in Delica went!
We had tons of talks about some certain people but moved one about them, we talked about love life, problems about life and so forth.

Of course without them “talkin” we’d be like.. FOOD xD

We were full in an instant when we ate! Honestly there were left overs! Hahaha
We had sake also, a traditional japanese wine, we even sat in a traditional japanese room that was set there in the restaurant (based on the pic)


We ordered the 700 pack, with assorted japanese food! It was awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment