My Official Websites.

Monday, June 2, 2014

MTO: Guan YinPing Boot Cover

Hey guys! A very long LONGG UPDATE! T_T
It’s been 5 day’s since its brownout (or black out) here at our place. Apparently, there was a transformer in our place that exploded. WEW!





Well asides from that, we are all hoping that It would be fixed since classes are starting this june.

ANYWAYS! Moving on! I will be here ranting… *cough* I mean showing off my tailoring skills! :3





This MTO was a boot cover.


Character: Guan yinping
Game: dynasty warriors 8
Costumer: Zhea De Guzman




 

Here is how it looks like when I finished the basics, mainly the boot cover. I had to close it front and back in order to maintain the design. 

 


Then I stated doing the ribbon like on the ankle part of the boots. Here is how it looks like. I'm sizes 7 and a half :) 


 

Then I started attaching the small butterflies and golden leaves on the side of each boot cover. It was fun attaching them.. I love sparkly things. 

 

Here is the look of the before and after! 

I was really happy with my work even if it’s the first time I have made an MTO BOOT cover >__<  So I didn’t know how it would turn out!
Since I had delays with the blackout from sending my package, I had to give my freebies saying sorry T___T I never wanted it to be delayed, I was really mad about the blackout in our place.. from time to time LBC had to use their generator.. and at times like that they had problems with it. :/ 

 
OFFICIAL RECEIPT: 

 

Hoping to accept more MTO in the future! 




 

" Rawrrrr! Ama get you~~"

www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses

            Rina  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻




No comments:

Post a Comment