My Official Websites.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

MTO: Akaito Top

Hey guys! I wanted to share to you my MTO which was canceled by a client due to bad reasons. -_-
Since I am a BIG fan of VOCALOID I didn't hesitate to do this costume for a lower price.

Character: Akaito Shion
Game/Anime: Vocaloid


First of all, let's start on the over all's of the costume 


So sorry for the horrible camera ;_; 

I used Katrina Fabric for this costume. Thick Fabric. It was actually easy in making this one, It's like a polo used for school. 

Here's how it looks like from the back

Again, sooo sorry for the crappy camera ;_; 

Used same thick fabric >< Simple stitching from the base to the attachments (the red ones) 


I had this printed out (which cannot be removed even if washed) 

So sorry for the simple post! It was rather fast but still a review of what I did :) 

MORE MTO'S TO COME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment