My Official Websites.

Monday, July 7, 2014

MTO: Sona Buvelle Costume


Hey guys! It’s me again! And I wanted to share my my mto costume!
As you know I do my own costumes… If I have the free time to do it so.
I wanted to share my Sona Buvelle costume with you! This costume was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done due to the pattern of the costume. *_*

Let’s start first at the outer layer of the costume!


The outer layer of the gown consits of the golden designs and outer gold linings. 

Here's how it looks like on the back 

So sorry for the crappy back ground. I was in my room and I still haven't fixed it after the move. 
As you can see I had to use floral designed patches for the sides. (not the golden linings) 
Because I had a hard time searching for the music patch in the stores or tailors.. 
It looked so pretty so I had no choice to use it. 

There are 4 parts of these patches that I had them attached in. 

First was the front view. 


Which is found above the chest. 
"So sorry for the stains, it was when I was holding on to the music guitar of sona which had wet paint still T_T "


The 2nd one is the front part which is below the layer.


It consist of 2 (making it 4 patches in each fabric line)  designs, both left and right. 


Here was the back view. only consists of 2 patches. (picture above)




The last but not the least is found in the shoulder part (here is the close up view)



Here's how it looks like from the bottom. (again sorry for the stains and also for the boots in the background) T_T 


Next part is the arm warmers of sona. Yeah the ones that look like she is wearing long sleeves but not all the way to her shoulder. Starting from about half of her arm to her hands. 


Here's how it looks like. 

The blue fabric is the same color as the inner gown WHICH I forgot to take a pic and include in this review *_* 

The look a lot like miku hatsune's arm warmers :> 
Let's take a closer view! 


Here's how it looks like up close. I know, I love gold things and things that shine XD 
But its also good as a contrast to the outer blue fabric which is KATRINA CLOTH (fabric) .  
The gold one which is the lining in the end is called SATIN cloth (fabric)


And of course in the inner part of the arm warmers, I had to make it gold (which I had excess of the gold satin fabric) And it looked royal enough for sona as a mute muse. 

 
Here's how it looks like when I wear it in my arms and hands. (up and down pic) 


As you can see its only until half of my upper arm.


Now! Let's move on the head piece of sona!  


 As you can see I have used the same patches for the head piece. I used gold satin fabric for the over all fabric. 


 Here's how it looks like when It's worn. So sorry for this, I had to show it w/o wearing the wig. But as you can see the Sona shot in the upper part of the blog, that's how it looks like. :> 

I still have to update this blog of mine because I had left out the inner gown. D: 
Will update SOON! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment