My Official Websites.

Monday, September 29, 2014

MTO: Sleeping Beauty Gown (pink)

Hey guys! It's me again! I wanted to share to you my adorable PRINCESS costume! :3

She's from Disney's Princesses', PRINCESS AURORA
From Disney's Movie, The Sleeping Beauty

Here is the reference photo :3


Yes! I have chosen a sparkly princess! :3 

I am very particular with the fabrics that I have used here since she is a princess and I need something that is sparkly and shiny. 

Lets have a look first on the full view of the costume :) 


How's the over all costume looks like :) 

The top is made out of SATIN fabric (satin cloth). The shiny kind of fabric that are used for gowns, wedding gowns or prom gowns. 

The lower area is made out of sparkly customized fabric (i don't know what they are called tho D:) 
But I chose this specific kind of fabric since her name is "Rose" in the disney movie :) 


For the close up view of the top. 

I know its a bit messy when it looks close up but you will see the outcome of why it looks like it. 
I had to stitch up and had it's lining's in the middle to have that sort of shape for the body, looking like a lady with curves. ;)
But its necessary to have that kind of lining in order to achieve the shape of the gown. 

The top shows the bare shoulder as shown in the reference picture.


Here's how the lower part looks like. Mostly the gown itself. 

In the inner gown, it continuously flows with the top, with a satin fabric in the inner gown. 


This is the close up view of the fabrics, the inner and the outer fabrics with the rose glittered design in the outer part of the gown. *sparkle* 



 Here is the closer view of the outer fabric 

aaanndd Here's my WHEN WORN! :> 

 

Here is the full view of the costume :) 

 

As you can see my shoulder is visible on the gown.
and of course I had a hard time walking with a gown (since I'm not used to it XD) 

MORE MTO'S TO COME SOON! :) 

For more costumes and MTO's check my page!

www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses





No comments:

Post a Comment