My Official Websites.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cosplay: Battle Bunny Riven Cosplay

Hello guys! It's me again! I wanted to share to you my new cosplay project! It's also one of the characters from League Of Legends! 
I'm actually not using her classic skin, but a different skin of hers. It's still incomplete and I am planning to complete the set once I come back to the Philippines :>





Battle Bunny Riven
(league of legends) 


In Noxus, any citizen may rise to power regardless of race, gender, or social standing - strength is all that matters. It was with committed faith in this ideal that Riven strove to greatness. She showed early potential as a soldier, forcing herself to master the weight of a long sword when she was barely its height. She was ruthless and efficient as a warrior, but her true strength lay in her conviction. She entered battles without any trace of doubt in her mind: no ethical pause, no fear of death. Riven became a leader amongst her peers, poster child of the Noxian spirit. So exceptional was her passion that the High Command recognized her with a black stone rune sword forged and enchanted with Noxian sorcery. The weapon was heavier than a kite shield and nearly as broad - perfectly suited to her tastes. Soon after, she was deployed to Ionia as part of the Noxian invasion.

So here's how the shoot looked like! :) (CREDITS ARE IN THE END)

 

(one of my fav'd shots actually :3) 


It's hard to stand with 1 leg and a VERYYYY HEAVY SWORD! 


I love this portrait shot of mine :3 

 
To  be honest? The huge sword? (which is already the ss part) is EFFIN HEAVY. T__T OMG! 


 

I actually hate my legs in this shot but heck XD The stockings ruined how my legs look like T_T



Bunny Riven Skin - Cosplay


Coser & HMUA: Rina Chan / Rina Meneses

Photographer: JN Photography / Jayson Nodalo

Wig & Costume: Maria Kurenai & Cler Garcia Ranido

Props: Atch Xiāo 



for more cosplays, visit my website! 

www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses






MORE COSPLAY'S SOON TO COME! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment