My Official Websites.

Friday, October 10, 2014

MTO: Stary Sky (BOY) Uniform

Hey guys! Another MTO costume that I have to show to you today! J
I wanted to share to you  the school uniform I made for a client.

Anime: Starry Sky
Here’s how the anime guy (school guy uniform looks like)




I wasn't able to finish the belt since, the belt wasn't included in the set. 
I'm particularly picky with the design and over all fabrics.

I used a lot of fabrics and also the buttons here are quiet expensive. Due to the detailing of it. (you will see a lil later)

Here is the top polo of the uniform, I actually had this MTO for my husband (who I wanted him to cosplay too) ^.^

The over all fabric that I have used is Katrina Fabric or Katrina Cloth.
I had the collar used in with the checkered katrina fabric. As seen on the reference picture. 


As you can see the linings are also made of white katrina fabric, in and out. 

THIS is my favorite part! 



THE BUTTONS!!! OMG so sorry for the crappy camera T__T 
Anyways, I am very picky in details so I wanted to have a "royal" kind of buttons. 
here is the closer view of it. 


There! Really cool isn't it? :3 
It was the most appropriate design that I had found. 

Soooo I forgot again to take a picture of the pants but its just the same as the one in the reference pic. :) 
Same blue-ish kind of fabric (katrina cloth

More MTO's to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment