My Official Websites.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

MTO: LENALEE Costume (TOP ONLY)


HEY HEY!!! I just wanna share this one MTO costume of this client of mine. 
Which gave me a HARD TIME but in the end learning new kinds of stitches and techniques! :D 
But asides from that... 

Lets start shall we! :3 

 

Character: Lenalee 
Anime: D'grey man 

 

FABRICS:
BLACK SATIN
SILVER SATIN

Here's how the front looks like. The hard part is making the linings. The silver linings that are the design of the costume itself *__* 

 

Here's how it looks like with the long sleeves. (out stretched) 

 

You know how it looks like closing up a jacket right? That's exactly how Lenalee's top close up. Like a jacket. starting the the bottom to the top. 
I also had to use the "Jacket" like zipper. Much Bigger than the ordinary ones :) 

 

I want it as accurate as possible even if it was so hard for me but I managed to do it anyway, since I had to learn it by hand first :3 
This is how it looks like from the side. (Side view) 



This is how it looks like from the back part of the top. Same silver satin fabrics as the front ones :3

I accepted this MTO because the client had already the skirt and she pleaded me to make it so I accepted it. >< 
That's all for now though but I still have more things to post XDDD Going to update more soon!

If your missing out to contact me feel free to PM or add me in my account: 

www.facebook.com/OfficialRinaMeneses 

MORE MTO'S TO COME! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment