My Official Websites.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

MTO: Neferpitou Costume (Hunter x Hunter)

Hey guys! It’s me again with some recent new and loads of MTO costumes made for the month of November to December! WHOOOSH!
First of all this was a long time MT- ordered costume way back that I just remembered WHICH was entirely my fault for not remembering. I was actually happy that, that client of mine was patient enough to wait for me, and to finish the costume :3


Let’s start shall we! :3

 

Character: Neferpitou 
Anime: Hunter X Hunter 

Fabrics:
Spandex dark blue Fabric
Amana Stripes Fabric


 

Here’s how the long sleeves top is. Since neferpitou’s costume is very fit, I had to use a spandex fabric, with the design or a marking of a chef on the outer part (front). 

 

As for the neck, I had it made into a Chinese collar design, with paper inside the fabric to make it stand. 

 

As for the sleeves, I had to have an opening there at the sleeves to make some “air room” or space. It’s much better to have space than its fit or without a breathing room in your arms. 


 And here’s the shorts! I absolutely love the fabric here since it’s like a refreshing type of fabric.

Anyways, In neferpitou’s shorts, I had to find the exact fabric, the exact design of her shorts which I found in some clothing store!  Making shorts is easy for me, it’s “making of the pants” is hard. xD
Had a button up on the middle with a white zipper on it, with excess fabrics of the blue spandex, I had it put in the lower part of the shorts making it have like a puff effect on the shorts. 


Random Notes:


Expect A LOTTT of blogs this November and December! :3 I’m going to be busy busy so yeah, but I will always find time to blog and update this blog! :3

Anyways, More MTO’S to come! :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment